Aluminum Forging Die Casting Machinery Parts (STK-FM-0418)
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.2-6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: STK-FM-0418
- Die Casting Method: Vacuum Die Casting
- Machining: Die Casting
- Surface Preparation: Electroplating
- Tolerance Grade: 7
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Usage: Machinery Parts / Machinery Components
- Process: Aluminum Die Casting
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
- Die Casting Machine Type: Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Horizontal
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 2
- Export Markets: Global
- Aluminum Material: ADC10, ADC12, A380, 383, B390 (Yl117), Yl112, Yl104
- Trademark: Customized or STK
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000, SGS
- HS Code: 42010000
We manufacture and supply our comprehensive range of aluminum die casting.These products can also be custom manufactured as per our client's requirements and are available at competitive rates.
3.Die casting&Precision machining
Stick Industry was established in 2004, with factory located in Haicang district, Xiamen city, South East of China.The company has been in business for over 10 years, beginning as a small plastic mold and die casting mold workshop growing into an industrial leading, multi-plant molder with factory size over 10000 square meters and employees about 150.
Conveniently located in the south of China, our ISO 9001-2000 Certified facility economically services markets throughout the world including USA, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, Poland etc
In addition to outstanding growth in our die cast and injection molding department, our secondary machining operations have continued to grow to meet the varied needs of our customers, including:Drilling, tapping, turning, boring, milling, sanding, shot blasting, vibratory finish, and more.
From concept to final production, from mechanical and electronic design to components sourcing, and from prototype manufacturing to mold design, our engineer team can jump in at any stage to complete your valuable project on time.
Our service include:Moulds, plastic injection molding, Aluminum/Zinc Die casting, CNC Machining, Sheet Metal Forming, Surface Treatments, Assembly and packaging.
Aluminum Die Casting Solution
Aluminum die casting alloys are lightweight while possessing high dimensional stability for complex shapes and thin walls. Aluminum has good corrosion resistance and mechanical properties, high thermal and electrical conductivity, as well as strength at high temperatures.
1. Automated equipment can handle high volume casting jobs of up to 100, 000 pieces per week
2. Manual machines for low volume jobs of as little as 500 pieces per year
3. Can cast from 0.02 to10kgs
4. Single to Multiple Cavities
5. Most aluminum die casting alloys are offered such as ADC10, ADC12, A380, 383, B390 (YL117), YL112, YL104
6.10 die casting and gravity casting lines, each with an individual aluminum furnace - this allows us to cast multiple alloys each day
7.7 Sets of cold chamber die casting machines range from 125 tons to 800 Tons, 3 sets of gravity machines
Molds Created On-Site
In addition to die-casting, Stick Industry is a full-service mold manufacturing facility offering in-house tooling design and production. Where most die-casting facilities only offer mold repair, Stick Industry can create a custom mold on-site, and then simply transfer that mold to the die-casting area.
Stick Industry is capable to obtain the relevant data to produce molds and product samples according to the latest3-D solid model and a simple sketch or a sample part. Plus, we use the most modern multi-axis CNC machine tools for optimum precision
|Product Name||Aluminum Forging Die Casting Machinery Parts|
|Tooling Leadtime:||4-7 weeks|
|Tooling Lifetime:||50000 shots to 500000 shots|
|Weight per unit:||Can cast from 0.02 to 10kgs per piece|
|Tolerance:||+/-0.05mm (secondary machining is available for tight tolerance)|
|Materials Applied:||ADC10,ADC12, A380, 383, B390 (YL117), YL112, YL104|
|Casting Process:||Aluminum Die Casting 2) Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, cutting, reaming and threading|
3) Surface Treating
4) Quality Checking and packaging
|Surface Finish:||Shot blasting|
Parting line removal
|Our Advantage:||1. In house tooling design and fabrication|
2. Owned die casting, polishing and plating workshops
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4. A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
5. Strict quality Control System
We will pay great attention to your any question or enquiry.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Ms. Cherry Cai
Website:Www.Stickindustry.COM / www.Mould-casting.COM