Zinc Die Casting Furniture Part for Furniture Decoration
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-1.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.5-1.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: STK-03254
- Die Casting Method: Vacuum Die Casting
- Machining: Machining Center
- Surface Preparation: Polishing
- Tolerance Grade: 6
- Certification: CE, ISO 9001:2000
- Place of Origin: China
- Leadtime: 2-4 Weeks
- Trademark: Customized or STK
- Origin: China
- Die Casting Machine Type: Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine
- Application: Furniture Decoration
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Vertical
- Casting Surface Quality Level: 2
- Surface Treatment: Electro-Polish, Plating, Sandblasting, Paint, etc
- OEM/ODM: Available
- Trial Order: Welcome
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 79070090
STK's advanced zinc die casting process offers a versatile production capability that is both dependable and cost effective. Intricate shapes with thin wall sections, smooth finish, high yield strength and impact resistance with high dimensional accuracy are all about STK's manufacturing abilities.
At STK, all zinc die casting tooling is designed and built in-house to meet both the customer's and STK's own exacting standards. The production processes for each project are orchestrated by using a variety of statistical process control techniques in order to carry out the recording and monitoring.
Specific Zinc Die Casting Capabilities
- 1. Automated equipment handles high volume casting jobs of up to 100,000 pieces per week
- 2. Manual machines for low volume jobs of minimum quantity of 500 pieces per year.
- 3. Can cast from 0.02KGS to 5KGS
- 4. Single to multiple cavities
- 5. 6 sets of hot chamber die casting machines range from 88Tons to 280Tons.
- 6. Most zinc casting alloys are offered such as Zamak2, Zamak3, Zamak5, Zamak7, ZA8, ZA27 etc.
- 7. Specializing in small, large, complex, precision components
State-of-the-Art Cast Finishing
The STK facility offers a complete in-house, independent machining facility with the latest CNC mills and lathes to provide fully machined castings. Our sanding and surface finishing capabilities include:
- Shot blasting
- Parting line removal
- Chrome Plating
- Nickle Plating
- Zinc Plating
- Powder coating
|Item Name:||OEM die casting parts with plating finish|
|Product Description:||1) Material: zinc, Zinc-alloy|
2) Product weight: From 0.01kg to 5kgs
3) Surface Finish: Electro-polish, Chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, powder coating, electrophoresis etc
4) Applicable Industry: Auto parts, motor shell, pump parts, machinery parts,
lamp chimney etc.
5)Applied software: Pro/E, Auto CAD 2000, solid work 2001, CAXA, UG, CAD, CAM
|Company Profile:||With plentiful experience and skillful technique, Xiamen Stick Industry Co., Ltd. has the full capacity to produce the best aluminum die casting and zinc die casting as per our customer' s drawing or sample and we enjoy a good reputation in domestic and overseas market.|
The picture shown is the customized product which we make for our customer, for reference only. Any OEM service is welcomed.
|Company advantage:||1. ISO 9001: 2000 certified|
2. Owned die casting and plating workshops
3. Advanced equipment and excellent R& D Team
4. Highly skilled manufacturing process
5. A broad variety of ODM& OEM product range
6. Strict quality Control System
|Manufacture Process:||1) Die Casting|
2) Machining: CNC turning, milling, drilling, grinding, cutting, reaming and threading
3) Plating: In house polishing, brushing, chrome plating, nickel plating, gold plating
We will pay great attention to your any question or enquiry.
If any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Tel: 86-592- 5209671
Fax: 86-592- 5209672
Website:www.stickindustry.com / www.mould-casting.com