1.Material: Zinc-alloy ,ZAMAK3, ZAMAK5
2.Production weight from 0.02 to 5kg
3.Precision machining: CNC lathes milling, drilling, planning, grinding machines and test faciling
Surface finished, zinc/chrome plating, sand blasting, print, PVC, powder coating, electro Applied
Software for specification drawings: PRO/E, Auto CAD, solid work 2001, CAXA, UG, CAD, CAM
4.OEM and ODM orders are welcomed
5.Application: Industrial Hardware,Machinery part
6.Dimensions: as customer required
7.Surface Treatment: Polished, chrome plated, painting
8.Export Markets: Global
9.Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2000
10.Production Capacity: 200, 000 pcs/month
12.Applied Industry: auto parts, household application, furniture accessory, etc
13.Applied Software: Pro/E, Auto CAD 2000, solid work 2001, CAXA, UG, CAD, CAM
14.Process: Die Casting+Machining
For the manufacture of your zinc die casting parts requirements, Stick Industry offers the cost saving advantage. STK produces both large and small precision/zinc die cast components for a wide variety of market applications including lock hardware, Furniture parts, Machine and Equipment parts, Auto parts, computer components etc.
STK's advanced zinc die casting process offers a versatile production capability that is both dependable and cost effective. Intricate shapes with thin wall sections, smooth finish, high yield strength and impact resistance with high dimensional accuracy are all about STK's manufacturing abilities.
At STK, all zinc die casting tooling is designed and built in-house to meet both the customer's and STK's own exacting standards. The production processes for each project are orchestrated by using a variety of statistical process control techniques in order to carry out the recording and monitoring.
Specific Zinc Die Casting Capabilities
1. Automated equipment handles high volume casting jobs of up to 100, 000 pieces per week
2. Manual machines for low volume jobs of minimum quantity of 500 pieces per year.
3. Can cast from 0.02KGS to 5KGS
4. Single to multiple cavities
5.6 sets of hot chamber die casting machines range from 88Tons to 280Tons.
6. Most zinc casting alloys are offered such as Zamak2, Zamak3, Zamak5, Zamak7, ZA8, ZA27 etc.
7. Specializing in small, large, complex, precision components
State-of-the-Art Cast Finishing
The STK facility offers a complete in-house, independent machining facility with the latest CNC mills and lathes to provide fully machined castings. Our sanding and surface finishing capabilities include:
Parting line removal
|Item name||Zinc Die casting parts|
|Material||Steel, stainless steel, aluminum, zinc, copper, brass, plastic|
|Making process||Stamping, bending, punching, precision wire, laser cutting, deep draw,|
threading, welding, tapping, riveting, grinding
|Surface treatment||Polish, chrome/zinc/nickel plating, power coating, anodize, E-coating|
|Application||These parts are used in automotive, electrical, building, furniture, machine assembly, computer components, air industry|
|Company advance||1. Professional metal stamping manufacturer and rich experience in stamping parts|
2. ISO9001: 2000 Certificated
3. In-house tooling design and manufacturing
4. OEM/ODM orders are welcome, for any stamping parts
5. Advanced equipment, excellent R& D teams and strict quality control system
6. Software for specification drawings: Pro/E, Auto CAD, solid work 2001, CAXA, UG, CAD, CAM